Old People being "Young At Heart"

The preview of this movie brightened my day. I instantly thought of my grandparents and those people that I know who are growing old. Growing old is a blessing. It sounds cliche but look at our society. Society does not make it seem so.
I could never obsess about growing old, even though it's amazing and unbelievable how time flies. But I have a high consciousness and I know and keep myself aware, that I'm suppose to be growing old. All the people I grew up with and went to school with are old too. Click Full Story to watch the clip.





So here we have a wonderful movie, with the perfect ENERGY for old people. This movie proves that growing old is simply a physical thing. You can be "young at heart" just like the title of the movie states. I love to see old people enjoying life and having fun with their peers.

In this movie you will see "Young@Heart" a senior chorus group from MA, perform hist from popular mainstream artist. They have the obstacle of learning songs from Coldplay, Sonic Youth, and James Brown. They also sing song's like Sonic Youth’s "Schizophrenia," Allen Toussaint’s "Yes We Can Can" (once a hit for the Pointer Sisters), and Brown’s "I Got You (I Feel Good).

My intention is not only to get the DVD but watch it with my grandparents, and other old people I meet along the way. I don't want to simply give it as a gift.

Enjoy the trailer, you can purchase the DVD at Amazon.

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...