Understand a Word with the Click of a Mouse






I have great news for those who use Firefox and Chrome web browsers. There is a FREE add-on feature that's like a portable dictionary when visiting websites.

"Dictionary ToolTip" allows you to find out the definition of a word and how it's pronounced without leaving the website you are on. You simply highlight the word and right-click it or double click on the word and a small pop-up window will appear. Dictionary Tip supports many different dictionaries like, Merriam-Webster, Oxford University Press, Dictionary.com and more.

Dictionary Tooltip also allows you to store the word so that you can build your vocabulary. There are other uses which are optional; you can write a notation or comment for the words you look up for future reference. Plus, you can see the date and how many times you viewed the website of the word you looked up.

This tool has been very useful to me and I wanted to share it with others. I will be sharing more tips for the New Year. When I think something is useful and it helps me out I will spread it to you.

To get this free Add-On visit Dictionary Tool Tip

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...